7 Steps To Installing A New Operating System
On August 23rd, 2016 in How To
- Write letters to your loved ones to let them know where you will be and make sure your affairs are in order.
- Prepare and pack rations to last you several days.
- Take a deep breathe, insert the jump drive with the new operating system image, and prepare to meet your maker.
- Try to convince yourself these unnecessary setbacks are not personal attacks.
- Take ample walks and destroy only predesignated stress release items.
- Congratulations you have a new OS installed. Go take a shower because you need it, but also no one can tell if you’re crying in there.